To the 3rd Congress of the Communist Organization of Greece / KOE
on behalf of the new Italian Communist Party I wish that your Congress be successful and mark out an effective line of action by which lead Greek people’s masses to cut out the troika’s domination, the crisis of capitalism and the capitalism itself. Italian people’s masses face problems alike those of Greek people’s masses. The new Italian Communist Party undertakes to mobilize the many Workers’ Organizations (WO) and People’s Organizations (PO) existing in Italy in order to make them build their emergency government that will realize the program summarized in the following Six General Measures:
- To give each firm productive tasks of goods or services useful and suitable to its nature, according to a national plan (no firm can be closed).
- To distribute products to families, individuals, firms and to collective uses according to clear plans and criteria, universally known and democratically decided.
- To give each individual a socially useful work and grant him, in exchange of its scrupulous implementation, the necessary conditions for a decent life and for his participation in managing society (no worker can be fired, each adult must have an useful and decent work, no individual can be marginalized).
- To eliminate activities useless or harmful to human beings or to environment, giving the firms other tasks.
- To start the reorganization of other social relations according to the new productive base and the new distribution system.
- To establish relations of solidarity, cooperation or exchange with other countries ready to establish them with us.
The guarantee of success of this emergency government is not mainly in the good intentions and in the individual honesty of the people who will make it up. It is mainly in the dialectical connection between it and the WO and PO. That is why the government must be made up by people trusted by the WO and the PO and who are also determined to give form and force of law to the provisions the WO and the PO indicate in each case in order to act concretely those Six General Measures, even if they are provisions damaging interests and privileges of the bourgeoisie, of the clergy, of rich people and of the world imperialist system, even if they go against their habits, institutions, yearnings and mentality, even if they will rouse the furious and violent reaction of the world imperialist system and of its fifth column in Italy. […] Surely it will not be a gala dinner. It will be a sharp fight but we can win it. The alternative is to be overwhelmed by capitalism crisis and used by the International Community of the bourgeoisie and the clergy for its manoeuvres and wars. We believe that the establishment and the work of such government in Italy will help also the Greek people’s masses to face the national tragedy in which the troika and the ruling classes throw Greece.
We wish the line your 3rd Congress will mark will make you able to head the revolt of Greek people’s masses and their victorious struggle for the rebirth. Keep up your good work, comrades!
Long live the proletarian internationalism!
15th March 2012
The comrade Ulisse, General Secretary of the new Italian Communist party